Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
Education Week's Spotlight on No Child Left Behind (NCLB) brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for schools by state
- Using growth models to determine AYP under NCLB
- Calculating high school graduation rates
- Expanding student participation in public school choice and free tutoring, also known as supplemental education services
- The “differential accountability” pilot project to allow states to experiment with alternative ways of improving schools that are failing to make AYP
- Debate over the reauthorization of No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
- Why schools fail to make AYP under NCLB
A great value! You get the five articles and two Commentaries below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida