Spotlight on Instructional Coaching
The Education Week Spotlight on Instructional Coaching is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing instructional coaches for the common core
- Implementing coaching-based, school improvement models
- Building effective coaches through professional development
- Creating opportunities for teacher leadership outside of the classroom
- Developing strong teacher-coaching relationships
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts