Spotlight on Instructional Coaching
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Instructional Coaching is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing instructional coaches for the common core
- Implementing coaching-based, school improvement models
- Building effective coaches through professional development
- Creating opportunities for teacher leadership outside of the classroom
- Developing strong teacher-coaching relationships
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin