Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Final release of the Common Core State Standards
- Emergence of curriculum materials embodying the new standards
- English-language learners and the common standards
- How the common standards compare to individual states’ standards
- Common standards’ impact on special educations
- Developing shared knowledge around the implementation of the common standards
- Criticisms of the common standards
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)