Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Final release of the Common Core State Standards
- Emergence of curriculum materials embodying the new standards
- English-language learners and the common standards
- How the common standards compare to individual states’ standards
- Common standards’ impact on special educations
- Developing shared knowledge around the implementation of the common standards
- Criticisms of the common standards
A great value! You get the eight articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.