Spotlight on Global Learning and Languages
The Education Week Spotlight on Global Learning and Languages is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Offering Mandarin and other foreign language courses
- Building language-immersion programs
- Making international connections through technology
- Preparing students for learning in a bilingual and global society
- Developing international exchange programs
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)