Spotlight on Global Learning and Languages
The Education Week Spotlight on Global Learning and Languages is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Offering Mandarin and other foreign language courses
- Building language-immersion programs
- Making international connections through technology
- Preparing students for learning in a bilingual and global society
- Developing international exchange programs
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- 5th Grade Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon