Spotlight on Foreign Language Instruction
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Foreign Language Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building language-immersion programs
- Recognizing biliteracy with certifications in high schools
- Enrolling English-language learners in bilingual schools to encourage dual-language learning
- Encouraging students to study strategic languages, like Mandarin, Arabic, Korean, and Farsi
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- Join Ball-Chatham School District 5 for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Chatham, Illinois
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California