Spotlight on Common Core Strategies for Teachers
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core Strategies for Teachers is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Developing best practices for common core implementation
- Deepening assessments to create “teacher-researchers” in the classroom
- Using teacher collaboration to support the needs of special education and ESL students
- Focusing on oral communication to boost speaking and listening skills in students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey