Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania