Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Elementary Principal
- Indianapolis Independent School Recruitment, Indianapolis, Indiana
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois