Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning, Decatur Public School District 61
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Decatur, Illinois
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Dean, School of Education and Professional Studies
- SUNY Potsdam, Nationwide
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona