Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania