Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York