Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Upper School Spanish Teacher
- The Hun School of Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey