The latest news about technology in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Digital Education Blog
EdTech Researcher Blog
Vander Ark on Innovation Blog
Join us on April 9, as our guests will discuss why accountability is so important for virtual schools, what they are doing to ensure high-quality learning for students, and what challenges they face in meeting that goal.
The 15th edition of Education Week’s annual report on educational technology tackles the shift in the virtual education landscape, where the rise in popularity is intersecting with a call for greater accountability.
Education Week's destination site for ed-tech leaders, educators, and advocates, Digital Directions provides daily content on the latest trends, issues, and developments in ed tech.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- West Woods Upper Elementary School, Farmington, CT
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- SAGA TUTOR
- SAGA Innovations, Multiple Locations