No Child Left Behind
The latest news about No Child Left Behind including, archives, Commentaries, and special features.
This primer on the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act—the latest iteration of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, or ESEA—includes information about compliance, proficiency, and waivers; milestones in the law’s history; main criticisms; and resources for further reading. (April 10, 2015)
Blog: Politics K-12
To reflect on the law's anniversary, the Education Week Commentary editors asked a range of K-12 education leaders, politicians, teachers, and child advocates for their thoughts.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of Early Childhood Education Center
- OFJCC, Palo Alto, CA
- Chief Operating Officer
- Lycée Français de San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Eureka County School District, Eureka, NV
- Leave Replacement Teacher: Middle School Literature
- Great Oaks Charter Schools, NY
- Chief of Schools
- See Forever Foundation, Washington, DC