No Child Left Behind
The latest news about No Child Left Behind including, archives, Commentaries, and special features.
This primer on the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act—the latest iteration of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, or ESEA—includes information about compliance, proficiency, and waivers; milestones in the law’s history; main criticisms; and resources for further reading. (April 10, 2015)
Blog: Politics K-12
To reflect on the law's anniversary, the Education Week Commentary editors asked a range of K-12 education leaders, politicians, teachers, and child advocates for their thoughts.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – BOARD OF EDUCATIONAL EXAMINERS
- State of Iowa, Des Moines, IA
- Director, DoDEA Americas and Performance and Accountability
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Alexandria, VA
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Substitute Teacher - Alternative Education (Serving At-Risk Youth)
- Orange County Department of Education, Multiple Locations