Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court appeared skeptical that Michigan's voter-enacted prohibition on affirmative action in higher education violates the 14th Amendment's equal-protection principles. (October 21, 2013)
The School Law Blog
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL
- Muddy Brook Principal
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Stockbridge, MA
- Director of Physical Education & Athletics
- Fallsburg Central School, Fallsburg, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Superintendent - Talladega, AL
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Talladega, AL