Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Affirmative action, teachers' union fees, and deportation relief for undocumented parents of U.S. citizen children were among the top education-related issues in the U.S. Supreme Court's recent term. (July 12, 2016)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA