Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a case that takes issue with the use of subsidies under Obamacare, and a ruling could have "enormous" ramifications for many K-12 school districts. (December 17, 2014)
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal - Capital High School
- Kanawha County Public Schools, Charleston, WV
- Principal - T.C. Williams High School
- T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, VA
- Data Director
- NAIS, DC
- Assistant Superintendent - Curriculum and Instruction
- Darien Public Schools, Darien, CT