I.T. Management and Policy
The latest news about information technology management and policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Even though nearly every school in the country is now connected to the Internet, not all of them have the kind of connections that allow teachers and students to make full use of digital learning tools. (March 11, 2013)
Leading from the Classroom Blog
In this webinar, Kim McClelland, assistant superintendent of Falcon School District 49 in Colorado Springs, discussed how she and her team developed nine additional part-time and blended learning schools and programs, meeting more individualized learning needs of more students.
Education Week Digital Directions provides the very latest news, trends, advice, and resources on ed tech for K-12 technology leaders.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- White Plains Public Schools, White Plains, NY
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL