I.T. Management and Policy
The latest news about information technology management and policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Leading from the Classroom Blog
In this webinar, Kim McClelland, assistant superintendent of Falcon School District 49 in Colorado Springs, discussed how she and her team developed nine additional part-time and blended learning schools and programs, meeting more individualized learning needs of more students.
Education Week Digital Directions provides the very latest news, trends, advice, and resources on ed tech for K-12 technology leaders.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Elementary Principal
- New London Public Schools, New London, CT
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX