I.T. Management and Policy
The latest news about information technology management and policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Even though nearly every school in the country is now connected to the Internet, not all of them have the kind of connections that allow teachers and students to make full use of digital learning tools. (March 11, 2013)
Leading from the Classroom Blog
In this webinar, Kim McClelland, assistant superintendent of Falcon School District 49 in Colorado Springs, discussed how she and her team developed nine additional part-time and blended learning schools and programs, meeting more individualized learning needs of more students.
Education Week Digital Directions provides the very latest news, trends, advice, and resources on ed tech for K-12 technology leaders.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Special Projects
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity Education Foundation, Gap, PA
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC