I.T. Management and Policy
The latest news about information technology management and policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Leading from the Classroom Blog
In this webinar, Kim McClelland, assistant superintendent of Falcon School District 49 in Colorado Springs, discussed how she and her team developed nine additional part-time and blended learning schools and programs, meeting more individualized learning needs of more students.
Education Week Digital Directions provides the very latest news, trends, advice, and resources on ed tech for K-12 technology leaders.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA