The latest news about innovation, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and blogs have transformed communication in our era, and many educators believe they can help deepen and bring new relevancy to student learning in the 21st century. But how are they best integrated with curriculum and instruction?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Director, Research and Assessment
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), Alexandria, VA
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
- Principal - Elementary, Middle, & High
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Chief Legal Officer & Deputy Superintendent of Instruction and Curriculum
- DeKalb County School District, DeKalb, GA
- Assistant Principal
- The SEED Public Charter School of Washington, DC, DC