The latest news about diversity in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Charter schools have long been criticized for a lack of diversity, but a national analysis reveals the degree to which charter schools skew toward a certain racial or ethnic group varies greatly from state to state. (July 12, 2017)
• English-Language Learners
Learning the Language Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN