The latest news about diversity in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The civil disobedience displayed by an activist in removing the Confederate flag from the South Carolina Capitol last month should serve as a "battle call" for educators, writes professor Jon N. Hale. (July 16, 2015)
• English-Language Learners
Learning the Language Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia
- High School English Teacher
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA