The latest news about diversity in schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The civil disobedience displayed by an activist in removing the Confederate flag from the South Carolina Capitol last month should serve as a "battle call" for educators, writes professor Jon N. Hale. (July 16, 2015)
• English-Language Learners
Learning the Language Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC
- Instructional Specialist-Math
- Meridian Public Charter School, washington DC, DC
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Primary Teacher: ADEC, Abu Dhabi Government Schools - Jan '16
- Edvectus, Abu Dhabi, Ab, United Arab Emirates