The latest news about accountability, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Aftershocks continue from the 1989 meeting in Charlottesville, Va., where the White House and the nation's governors took an aggressive turn toward standards-based accountability in public education. (September 23, 2014)
Our guests discussed why accountability is so important for virtual schools, what those schools are doing to ensure high-quality learning for students, and what challenges they face in meeting that goal.
Education Week is following Shawnee High through its quest to move off the bottom of Kentucky’s list of low-performing schools and remake itself into a school that produces high numbers of graduates who go onto college and careers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Green Chimneys, Brewster, NY
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD