The latest news about accountability, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Regardless of the size, geographic location, and student demographics of the district, very few school boards believe their districts are improving fast enough. But school boards spend too much time on routine and not enough on issues that could have an impact on student achievement, writes Cathy Mincberg. (June 7, 2016)
Our guests discussed why accountability is so important for virtual schools, what those schools are doing to ensure high-quality learning for students, and what challenges they face in meeting that goal.
Education Week is following Shawnee High through its quest to move off the bottom of Kentucky’s list of low-performing schools and remake itself into a school that produces high numbers of graduates who go onto college and careers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- Teachers Latin America Hiring Fair - Houston, Texas - Jan. 27th-28th, 2017
- Teachers Latin America, Multiple Locations
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO
- Elementary Principal
- State College Area School District, State College, PA
- Educational Services Director
- Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix, AZ