The Common Core State Standards are being introduced in all but four states, presenting the need for immediate and far-reaching instructional changes. This exclusive online-only story package explores the ways classroom educators, in a variety of subjects and with a diverse range of students, are adapting to the new framework for teaching and learning.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador