The Education Counts database contains more than 250 state-level K-12 education indicators, many spanning multiple years. Included are data collected for Education Week's annual reports, Quality Counts and Technology Counts.
You can use the custom table builder to create a table, graph, or map of any indicators you wish. To build a table, you first will select indicators, then years and states.
Go to Custom Table Builder
For assistance using Education Counts, consult our help pages.
You also can send questions or comments to email@example.com or call (301) 280-3100 and ask for the Research Center.
Development of Education Counts was underwritten in part by a grant from the Pew Charitable Trusts.
Download these PDFs and see how the EdCounts database can expand upon the indicators printed in our Quality Counts 2010 report.
• State Resources for Teaching Specific Student Groups
• Incentives for Teachers to Work in Targeted Hard-to-Staff Schools
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN