Technology Counts 2015: Learning the Digital Way
Lofty ed-tech visions are always tempered by reality. Technology Counts 2015: Learning the Digital Way examines the lessons schools are learning about putting in place digital initiatives meant to encourage innovation and fuel academic growth.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- South Butler County School District, Saxonburg, PA
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY