Technology Counts 2015: Learning the Digital Way
Lofty ed-tech visions are always tempered by reality. Technology Counts 2015: Learning the Digital Way examines the lessons schools are learning about putting in place digital initiatives meant to encourage innovation and fuel academic growth.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- EDUC-DEPUTY STATE SUPERINTENDENT
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL