Spotlight on the Stimulus
All reports are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here to get the Adobe Reader .
View the complete collection of Education Week's Spotlights.
New! April 2009 Spotlight on the Stimulus
New coverage with timely updates: Education Week's Spotlight on the Stimulus brings together the latest information and analysis on the federal economic-stimulus package. Want to know what the stimulus package will mean for the nation’s schools and for you?
The Spotlight on the Stimulus-April edition includes a special collection of content hand-selected by our editors.
Latest In-depth Reporting and Analysis From Education Week:
Six essential articles that tell you what you need to know about the stimulus, including tips on the best use of stimulus money; easy-to-understand, detailed descriptions of the U.S. Department of Education guidance and the Race to the Top money; and the inside scoop on using the stimulus funds for data systems and school construction.
Data-rich visuals that bring focus and clarity to complex facts and figures.
Views and perspective from the nation's leading experts.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations