Spotlight on the Stimulus
All reports are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here to get the Adobe Reader .
View the complete collection of Education Week's Spotlights.
New! April 2009 Spotlight on the Stimulus
New coverage with timely updates: Education Week's Spotlight on the Stimulus brings together the latest information and analysis on the federal economic-stimulus package. Want to know what the stimulus package will mean for the nation’s schools and for you?
The Spotlight on the Stimulus-April edition includes a special collection of content hand-selected by our editors.
Latest In-depth Reporting and Analysis From Education Week:
Six essential articles that tell you what you need to know about the stimulus, including tips on the best use of stimulus money; easy-to-understand, detailed descriptions of the U.S. Department of Education guidance and the Race to the Top money; and the inside scoop on using the stimulus funds for data systems and school construction.
Data-rich visuals that bring focus and clarity to complex facts and figures.
Views and perspective from the nation's leading experts.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Sonoran Schools, AZ
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Early Childhood/Literacy
- The College of Staten Island – The City University of New York, Staten Island, NY
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY