Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building connections with classrooms abroad using social media
- Identifying smart and safe social networking practices tailored for K-12 schools
- Creating social media and networking guidelines at the district-level
- Turning to online communities to find resources in science education
- Using Twitter as part of classroom instruction
- Creating virtual book clubs to encourage and develop reading
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS