Spotlight on Religion in Schools
The Education Week Spotlight on Religion in Schools is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Religious expression in public schools
- Approaches to teaching evolution
- Bullying and harassment of members of religious groups
- Religion in textbooks
- Teaching the Bible as literature
- Religious charter schools
A great value! You get ten articles and commentaries in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations