Spotlight on Religion in Schools
The Education Week Spotlight on Religion in Schools is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Religious expression in public schools
- Approaches to teaching evolution
- Bullying and harassment of members of religious groups
- Religion in textbooks
- Teaching the Bible as literature
- Religious charter schools
A great value! You get ten articles and commentaries in one downloadable PDF.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO