Spotlight on Religion in Schools
The Education Week Spotlight on Religion in Schools is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including insights on:
- Religious expression in public schools
- Approaches to teaching evolution
- Bullying and harassment of members of religious groups
- Religion in textbooks
- Teaching the Bible as literature
- Religious charter schools
A great value! You get ten articles and commentaries in one downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA