Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget
Education Week's Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Advantages and challenges of cloud computing
- Using stimulus funds to bolster broadband
- Creative ed-tech tactics to cut costs and save programs
- Saving money with virtualization
- Buying vs. building online professional development
- Tips for a better district website
- Tapping the open-content movement to share resources and save money
- Technology innovations as a way to support smarter schools
A great value! You get nine articles in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Lucrative Teaching Jobs in the Exciting Gulf Region (UAE, Kuwait, Oman & more)
- Edvectus, Multiple Locations