Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Districts using data-driven decisionmaking as part of school reforms
- Putting longitudinal data to use in schools
- Issues surrounding student data tied to teacher performance
- Using data to prepare students for college and career opportunities
- Developing an early warning data-system to identify and prevent school dropouts
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2011)
Access to quality data provides district leaders with the opportunity to make informed instructional and management decisions. This Spotlight examines the potential risks and advantages of data systems and the various ways in which data can be used to improve learning.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Primary Teacher: ADEC, Abu Dhabi Government Schools - Jan '16
- Edvectus, Abu Dhabi, Ab, United Arab Emirates
- DEAN, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND SOCIAL POLICY
- Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA
- Assistant Superintendent for Learning (CAI)
- Community Consolidated School District 181, Clarendon Hills, IL
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA