Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Mining data to improve student learning
- Leveraging schools' investment in data systems
- Using data to predict which students are likely to dropout
- Managing student privacy
- Securing school data systems from crashes and failures
- Implementing student-data technology
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Dual Immersion 7th Grade ( Language Arts / Social Studies ) Teacher
- Burlingame School District, Burlingame, CA
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Principal - Tamalpais High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Mill Valley, CA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN