Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Data-Driven Decisionmaking is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Mining data to improve student learning
- Leveraging schools' investment in data systems
- Using data to predict which students are likely to dropout
- Managing student privacy
- Securing school data systems from crashes and failures
- Implementing student-data technology
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN