Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Harwood Union High School in Vermont has put students at the center of most major decisions, from shaping the school schedule to hiring staff. Find out how student voice took center stage and the difference it made.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director, Federal Programs
- DeKalb County School District, St Mountain, GA
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Chief Financial Officer
- Stafford County Public Schools, Stafford, VA