Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
A college-bound student with dyslexia and a parent-advocate take your questions about easing the transition for students with disabilities from high school to the real world.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA
- DEAN, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND SOCIAL POLICY
- Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Assistant Superintendent for Learning (CAI)
- Community Consolidated School District 181, Clarendon Hills, IL