Thursday, April 24, 2014, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Two leaders from very different school districts in suburban Arizona and rural Alaska discuss how they are using technology to personalize learning and raise student achievement. Learn more >>
Note: No special equipment other than Internet access is needed to participate in any of our text-based chats. Participants may begin submitting questions on the morning of the chat.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Baldwin Union Free School District, Baldwin, NY
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA