Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
A college-bound student with dyslexia and a parent-advocate take your questions about easing the transition for students with disabilities from high school to the real world.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA