Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
A college-bound student with dyslexia and a parent-advocate take your questions about easing the transition for students with disabilities from high school to the real world.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Specialist-Math
- Meridian Public Charter School, washington DC, DC
- Meridian Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC