Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Educational technology is reshaping formative assessment. But what impact are those changes having on teaching and student learning? Assessment expert Margaret Heritage and high school principal Alice DeWittie discuss the promises and realities of technology-enabled formative assessment. Learn more >>
Note: No special equipment other than Internet access is needed to participate in any of our text-based chats. Participants may begin submitting questions on the morning of the chat.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Field Placement & Certification
- Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO