Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
This year's report focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Prior Years2015: Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps: Life After Special Education (June 2015)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Director, Risk Management and Insurance
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY