Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
While the nation's graduation rate has hit another historic high, prospects are more mixed for children and youths with disabilities, according to Diplomas Count 2015.
Prior Years2014: Diplomas Count 2014: Motivation Matters: Engaging Students, Creating Learners (June 2014)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- High School English Teacher
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA