About This Report
The complex challenges of running today’s technology-oriented school districts can be daunting. New technologies are emerging at a mind-bending pace, and school leaders must evaluate how to use those digital tools to improve schools, what learning devices are best for what purposes, and where the money will come from to...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA