Head Start Grantees Must Recompete
The federal government has told 122 recipients of Head Start funds that they must recompete for their grants, a process created to improve the quality of the preschool program offered to low-income children. They include some Head Start programs that are under the auspices of school districts, such as the Morgan County district program in Fort Morgan, Colo.; the program run by the Recovery School District in Louisiana; and Mercer County Head Start in Ohio, run...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS