School Safety, Climate Hinge on Communication
It seems like every other day there's another horrifying headline about students hurting other students—or worse, harming the very adults hired to protect them. Who can forget the video that went viral of the school bus monitor being harassed by students until tears ran down her face? Or the elementary-age students in Washington, D.C., who were given cocaine by a classmate? Each year, more than 3 million K-12 students...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO