AP Program Revamps U.S. History, Physics
The College Board last week announced the release of redesigned Advanced Placement programs for U.S. history and physics. The changes focus on reducing the amount of content coverage required to allow more time for studying key concepts in greater depth. Schools will offer the revised courses...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI