AP Program Revamps U.S. History, Physics
The College Board last week announced the release of redesigned Advanced Placement programs for U.S. history and physics. The changes focus on reducing the amount of content coverage required to allow more time for studying key concepts in greater depth. Schools will offer the revised courses...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL