"Vaccination Coverage Among Children in Kindergarten--United States, 2011-12 School Year"
On the heels of the largest measles outbreak in almost 20 years, the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that among 47 states and the District of Columbia that reported 2011-12 school vaccinations, many reported high rates of measles-mumps-rubella vaccinations...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ