"Vaccination Coverage Among Children in Kindergarten--United States, 2011-12 School Year"
On the heels of the largest measles outbreak in almost 20 years, the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that among 47 states and the District of Columbia that reported 2011-12 school vaccinations, many reported high rates of measles-mumps-rubella vaccinations among kindergartners entering school.
In 2011, the CDC reported 222 measles cases, most of which involved people who hadn't been vaccinated.
Vol. 32, Issue 02, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Outreach Director
- Panorama Education, Boston, MA