"Vaccination Coverage Among Children in Kindergarten--United States, 2011-12 School Year"
On the heels of the largest measles outbreak in almost 20 years, the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that among 47 states and the District of Columbia that reported 2011-12 school vaccinations, many reported high rates of measles-mumps-rubella vaccinations among kindergartners entering school.
In 2011, the CDC reported 222 measles cases, most of which involved people who hadn't been vaccinated.
Vol. 32, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Commissioner of Education
- CT State Department of Education, Hartford, CT
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh