"Vaccination Coverage Among Children in Kindergarten--United States, 2011-12 School Year"
On the heels of the largest measles outbreak in almost 20 years, the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that among 47 states and the District of Columbia that reported 2011-12 school vaccinations, many reported high rates of measles-mumps-rubella vaccinations among kindergartners entering school.
In 2011, the CDC reported 222 measles cases, most of which involved people who hadn't been vaccinated.
Vol. 32, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations