"Vaccination Coverage Among Children in Kindergarten--United States, 2011-12 School Year"
On the heels of the largest measles outbreak in almost 20 years, the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that among 47 states and the District of Columbia that reported 2011-12 school vaccinations, many reported high rates of measles-mumps-rubella vaccinations among kindergartners entering school.
In 2011, the CDC reported 222 measles cases, most of which involved people who hadn't been vaccinated.
Vol. 32, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO