Out-of-School Settings Create Climate for New Skills
Educators see them as learning labs
As pressure mounts for students to improve their digital-learning and 21st-century skills, out-of-classroom environments are increasingly being seen as appealing settings to foster them.
This growing interest comes hand in hand with discussions on whether the traditional definitions of schooling and learning need to change to provide students with a broader knowledge base that includes skills such as...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX