News in Brief
Suburban Districts Announce Coalition
Representatives from several large suburban districts have announced they are forming a coalition to represent the unique needs of their school systems.
The 10 districts that form the core of the Large Countywide and Suburban School District Consortium educate more than 1 million students, mainly in the Southeast. Jack Dale, the superintendent of the 178,000-student Fairfax County, Va., school system, and the chairman of the group, said the consortium hopes to grow to at least 20 members in the next six months.
Vol. 31, Issue 37, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ