"Fault Lines in Our Democracy: Civic Knowledge, Voting, Behavior, and Civic Engagement in the United States"
A new study spotlights some troubling disparities in who is—and who is not—likely to cast a ballot...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ