"A Practical Guide to Designing Comprehensive Principal Evaluation Systems"
The National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality has released a guide designed to help states and districts create meaningful principal evaluation systems.
The guide is based on research on school leader evaluations as well as lessons learned from evaluation designers.
It takes its readers through eight steps, from creating goals for an evaluation system, to selecting the measures that will be used, to evaluating the system after it has been put in place.
Vol. 31, Issue 31, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Director of Special Projects
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity Education Foundation, Gap, PA
- Technology Teacher
- Brookwood School District 167, Glenwood, IL