"A Practical Guide to Designing Comprehensive Principal Evaluation Systems"
The National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality has released a guide designed to help states and districts create meaningful principal evaluation systems.
The guide is based on research on school leader evaluations as well as lessons learned from evaluation designers.
It takes its readers through eight steps, from creating goals for an evaluation system, to selecting the measures that will be used, to evaluating the system after it has been put in place.
Vol. 31, Issue 31, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- District Wise Search Consultants, Babylon, NY
- Educational Leader
- The Belleville Public School District, NJ
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD, Highland Falls, NY
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations