"A Practical Guide to Designing Comprehensive Principal Evaluation Systems"
The National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality has released a guide designed to help states and districts create meaningful principal evaluation systems.
The guide is based on research on school leader evaluations as well as lessons learned from evaluation designers.
It takes its readers through eight steps, from creating goals for an evaluation system, to selecting the measures that will be used, to evaluating the system after it has been put in place.
Vol. 31, Issue 31, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL