"A Practical Guide to Designing Comprehensive Principal Evaluation Systems"
The National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality has released a guide designed to help states and districts create meaningful principal evaluation systems.
The guide is based on research on school leader evaluations as well as lessons learned from evaluation designers.
It takes its readers through eight steps, from creating goals for an evaluation system, to selecting the measures that will be used, to evaluating the system after it has been put in place.
Vol. 31, Issue 31, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Deputy, Academic Enrichment
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA