Los Angeles District Hires First Social-Media Director
District could be setting precedent with new position
In what may be a national first for a school district, the Los Angeles school system has hired a full-time social-media director.
The move last month prompts an immediate question: What exactly does a K-12 school district's social-media director do?
Answering it has been one of the first orders of business for Stephanie Abrams since she took the job at the nation's second-largest school district after a career as a television reporter, most recently for...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US