"Examining Compliance With a Statewide Law Banning Junk Food and Beverage Marketing in Maine Schools"
Maine high schools are plastered with promotions for junk foods despite a state law that prohibits marketing unhealthy snacks and drinks in public schools, according to a new study .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL