News in Brief
New Tenn. Teacher Ratings Vary Widely by District
Under the state's new teacher-evaluation system, observations by principals make up half of teachers' scores, but a first glimpse at those observation scores shows they are all over the map, according to an open-records request from The Tennessean. But state officials say it is too early to draw conclusions about the new system.
Vol. 31, Issue 15, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore