News in Brief
New Tenn. Teacher Ratings Vary Widely by District
Under the state's new teacher-evaluation system, observations by principals make up half of teachers' scores, but a first glimpse at those observation scores shows they are all over the map, according to an open-records request from The Tennessean. But state officials say it is too early to draw conclusions about the new system.
Vol. 31, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX