News in Brief
New Tenn. Teacher Ratings Vary Widely by District
Under the state's new teacher-evaluation system, observations by principals make up half of teachers' scores, but a first glimpse at those observation scores shows they are all over the map, according to an open-records request from The Tennessean. But state officials say it is too early to draw conclusions about the new system.
Vol. 31, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL