News in Brief
New Tenn. Teacher Ratings Vary Widely by District
Under the state's new teacher-evaluation system, observations by principals make up half of teachers' scores, but a first glimpse at those observation scores shows they are all over the map, according to an open-records request from The Tennessean. But state officials say it is too early to draw conclusions about the new system.
Vol. 31, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Green Chimneys, Brewster, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD, Highland Falls, NY
- CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDANT, OPERATIONS
- Fresno Unified School District, Fresno, CA