Labor Board Votes Against Longer Chicago School Day
An Illinois state labor board has dealt a blow to Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s push to lengthen the school day for the city’s elementary children, siding with the Chicago Teachers Union, which wants to compel schools to abide by the terms of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY