News in Brief
Coalition Seeks Writers for New Arts Standards
The National Coalition for Core Arts Standards is looking for 40 content experts in dance, music, theater, and the visual arts to help write a set of "next generation" standards for arts education. The deadline to apply to Oct. 27. It also recently hired a project director, Phillip E. Shepherd, an arts education consultant in Kentucky.
Vol. 31, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL