News in Brief
Coalition Seeks Writers for New Arts Standards
The National Coalition for Core Arts Standards is looking for 40 content experts in dance, music, theater, and the visual arts to help write a set of "next generation" standards for arts education. The deadline to apply to Oct. 27. It also recently hired a project director, Phillip E. Shepherd, an arts education consultant in Kentucky.
Vol. 31, Issue 08, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA