News in Brief
Coalition Seeks Writers for New Arts Standards
The National Coalition for Core Arts Standards is looking for 40 content experts in dance, music, theater, and the visual arts to help write a set of "next generation" standards for arts education. The deadline to apply to Oct. 27. It also recently hired a project director, Phillip E. Shepherd, an arts education consultant in Kentucky.
Vol. 31, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Big Hollow School District #38, Ingleside, IL
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA