News in Brief
Coalition Seeks Writers for New Arts Standards
The National Coalition for Core Arts Standards is looking for 40 content experts in dance, music, theater, and the visual arts to help write a set of "next generation" standards for arts education. The deadline to apply to Oct. 27. It also recently hired a project director, Phillip E. Shepherd, an arts education consultant in Kentucky.
Vol. 31, Issue 08, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal at Northridge High School
- Tuscaloosa City Schools, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO