States Get Breather on ARRA Reporting
On the same day President Barack Obama announced details of the administration’s No Child Left Behind Act waiver package at a White House event, his Department of Education quietly extended the deadline for collecting and reporting data on the State Fiscal Stabilization Fund, a central part of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda