News in Brief
Minn. District Outsources Recess
The St. Paul, Minn., school district has decided to hire a private company to supervise recess at seven elementary schools. The district will pay Playworks, a private nonprofit company with programs at 250 schools in 30 cities, $178,500 to chaperone recess and teach children conflict-resolution skills.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Big Lake School District, Big Lake, MN, Big Lake, MN
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Talent Recruiter
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Glenwood Springs, CO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY