News in Brief
Minn. District Outsources Recess
The St. Paul, Minn., school district has decided to hire a private company to supervise recess at seven elementary schools. The district will pay Playworks, a private nonprofit company with programs at 250 schools in 30 cities, $178,500 to chaperone recess and teach children conflict-resolution skills.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Head of School
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD