News in Brief
Minn. District Outsources Recess
The St. Paul, Minn., school district has decided to hire a private company to supervise recess at seven elementary schools. The district will pay Playworks, a private nonprofit company with programs at 250 schools in 30 cities, $178,500 to chaperone recess and teach children conflict-resolution skills.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Director, Post-Secondary Workforce Readiness Program
- Aurora Public Schools, Aurora, CO
- Maryhaven Center of Hope, Port Jefferson Station, NY