News in Brief
Recovery District Audit Gives Mixed Review
Louisiana's Recovery School District, which takes over failing schools from local districts, has boosted performance at most of its schools and improved graduation rates, a state audit has found.
But the audit says the RSD needs to improve its monitoring of schools it has turned over to independent charter organizations.
The RSD oversees more than 80 schools, most of them in New Orleans.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ