News in Brief
Recovery District Audit Gives Mixed Review
Louisiana's Recovery School District, which takes over failing schools from local districts, has boosted performance at most of its schools and improved graduation rates, a state audit has found.
But the audit says the RSD needs to improve its monitoring of schools it has turned over to independent charter organizations.
The RSD oversees more than 80 schools, most of them in New Orleans.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- School Principal
- BLSYW, Baltimore, MD
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV