News in Brief
Recovery District Audit Gives Mixed Review
Louisiana's Recovery School District, which takes over failing schools from local districts, has boosted performance at most of its schools and improved graduation rates, a state audit has found.
But the audit says the RSD needs to improve its monitoring of schools it has turned over to independent charter organizations.
The RSD oversees more than 80 schools, most of them in New Orleans.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Director, K-12 Tools and Resources
- The College Board, new york 10023, NY
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Outreach Director
- Panorama Education, Boston, MA
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations