News in Brief
Recovery District Audit Gives Mixed Review
Louisiana's Recovery School District, which takes over failing schools from local districts, has boosted performance at most of its schools and improved graduation rates, a state audit has found.
But the audit says the RSD needs to improve its monitoring of schools it has turned over to independent charter organizations.
The RSD oversees more than 80 schools, most of them in New Orleans.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO