News in Brief
Recovery District Audit Gives Mixed Review
Louisiana's Recovery School District, which takes over failing schools from local districts, has boosted performance at most of its schools and improved graduation rates, a state audit has found.
But the audit says the RSD needs to improve its monitoring of schools it has turned over to independent charter organizations.
The RSD oversees more than 80 schools, most of them in New Orleans.
Vol. 31, Issue 05, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN