5 Join Assessment Board
The board that sets policy for the National Assessment of Educational Progress will soon have some new faces, including Baltimore schools CEO Andres Alonso; Kentucky Education Commissioner Terry Holliday; Dale Nowlin, a math and science teacher from Columbus, Ind.; B. Fielding Rolston, the chairman of the Tennessee state board of education; and Cary Sneider, an associate research professor at Portland State University in Oregon. Each will serve a four-year term on the National Assessment Governing Board.
Vol. 31, Issue 03, Page 5
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY