News in Brief
5 Join Assessment Board
The board that sets policy for the National Assessment of Educational Progress will soon have some new faces, including Baltimore schools CEO Andres Alonso; Kentucky Education Commissioner Terry Holliday; Dale Nowlin, a math and science teacher from Columbus, Ind.; B. Fielding Rolston, the chairman of the Tennessee state board of education; and Cary Sneider, an associate research professor at Portland State University in Oregon. Each will serve a four-year term on the National Assessment Governing Board.
Vol. 31, Issue 03, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE