News in Brief
5 Join Assessment Board
The board that sets policy for the National Assessment of Educational Progress will soon have some new faces, including Baltimore schools CEO Andres Alonso; Kentucky Education Commissioner Terry Holliday; Dale Nowlin, a math and science teacher from Columbus, Ind.; B. Fielding Rolston, the chairman of the Tennessee state board of education; and Cary Sneider, an associate research professor at Portland State University in Oregon. Each will serve a four-year term on the National Assessment Governing Board.
Vol. 31, Issue 03, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH