News in Brief
5 Join Assessment Board
The board that sets policy for the National Assessment of Educational Progress will soon have some new faces, including Baltimore schools CEO Andres Alonso; Kentucky Education Commissioner Terry Holliday; Dale Nowlin, a math and science teacher from Columbus, Ind.; B. Fielding Rolston, the chairman of the Tennessee state board of education; and Cary Sneider, an associate research professor at Portland State University in Oregon. Each will serve a four-year term on the National Assessment Governing Board.
Vol. 31, Issue 03, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Young Scholars Program Director
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Herricks School District, New Hyde Park, NY
- District Superintendent
- Department of Defense Education Activity, Seoul, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
- Lower School Principal
- St. Mary's Academy, Englewood, CO
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA