News in Brief
5 Join Assessment Board
The board that sets policy for the National Assessment of Educational Progress will soon have some new faces, including Baltimore schools CEO Andres Alonso; Kentucky Education Commissioner Terry Holliday; Dale Nowlin, a math and science teacher from Columbus, Ind.; B. Fielding Rolston, the chairman of the Tennessee state board of education; and Cary Sneider, an associate research professor at Portland State University in Oregon. Each will serve a four-year term on the National Assessment Governing Board.
Vol. 31, Issue 03, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Head of School
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD