News in Brief
Pearson Blamed for Test Delays
Oklahoma schools Superintendent Janet Barresi called for a review of the state’s contract with New York City-based testing company Pearson last week after errors were found in standardized test results sent to schools statewide, delaying the state’s final results. A spokesman for Pearson, which paid $14.7 million in penalties to Florida for test delays last year, said the company was working with Oklahoma and was confident the scores were accurate.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL