News in Brief
Pearson Blamed for Test Delays
Oklahoma schools Superintendent Janet Barresi called for a review of the state’s contract with New York City-based testing company Pearson last week after errors were found in standardized test results sent to schools statewide, delaying the state’s final results. A spokesman for Pearson, which paid $14.7 million in penalties to Florida for test delays last year, said the company was working with Oklahoma and was confident the scores were accurate.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Director, Accountability and Research
- Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, FL
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ