News in Brief
Pearson Blamed for Test Delays
Oklahoma schools Superintendent Janet Barresi called for a review of the state’s contract with New York City-based testing company Pearson last week after errors were found in standardized test results sent to schools statewide, delaying the state’s final results. A spokesman for Pearson, which paid $14.7 million in penalties to Florida for test delays last year, said the company was working with Oklahoma and was confident the scores were accurate.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- Assistant Principal - Drake High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, San Anselmo, CA
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- Part-time AP class instructors - remote
- Ascendant Institute, US