News in Brief
Pearson Blamed for Test Delays
Oklahoma schools Superintendent Janet Barresi called for a review of the state’s contract with New York City-based testing company Pearson last week after errors were found in standardized test results sent to schools statewide, delaying the state’s final results. A spokesman for Pearson, which paid $14.7 million in penalties to Florida for test delays last year, said the company was working with Oklahoma and was confident the scores were accurate.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA