News in Brief
Pearson Blamed for Test Delays
Oklahoma schools Superintendent Janet Barresi called for a review of the state’s contract with New York City-based testing company Pearson last week after errors were found in standardized test results sent to schools statewide, delaying the state’s final results. A spokesman for Pearson, which paid $14.7 million in penalties to Florida for test delays last year, said the company was working with Oklahoma and was confident the scores were accurate.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US