NYC Can Share Teacher Ratings
A state appeals court has affirmed a ruling that New York City can release performance ratings for 12,000 teachers. The United Federation of Teachers sued to block the release, arguing that it would invade teachers’ privacy. The union said it would appeal.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY