News in Brief
NYC Can Share Teacher Ratings
A state appeals court has affirmed a ruling that New York City can release performance ratings for 12,000 teachers. The United Federation of Teachers sued to block the release, arguing that it would invade teachers’ privacy. The union said it would appeal.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN