News in Brief
NYC Can Share Teacher Ratings
A state appeals court has affirmed a ruling that New York City can release performance ratings for 12,000 teachers. The United Federation of Teachers sued to block the release, arguing that it would invade teachers’ privacy. The union said it would appeal.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Claypit Hill Elementary School, Wayland, MA