News in Brief
NYC Can Share Teacher Ratings
A state appeals court has affirmed a ruling that New York City can release performance ratings for 12,000 teachers. The United Federation of Teachers sued to block the release, arguing that it would invade teachers’ privacy. The union said it would appeal.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Associate Superintendent of School Performance
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL