NYC Can Share Teacher Ratings
A state appeals court has affirmed a ruling that New York City can release performance ratings for 12,000 teachers. The United Federation of Teachers sued to block the release, arguing that it would invade teachers’ privacy. The union said it would appeal.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ