News in Brief
Worst Mich. Schools to Get New Management
Michigan plans to create a new management authority that will take over the lowest-performing schools in the state, starting with Detroit in 2012-13. The Educational Achievement System, as described by Gov. Rick Snyder, a Republican, last month, will allow schools to operate with more autonomy, have a longer school day and year, and devote more money to classroom uses.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR