Federal Rules Let Schools Give Local Food Preference
New rules from the U.S. Department of Education allow schools and other institutions to give preference to unprocessed, locally grown and locally raised foods that they buy for the National School Lunch, School Breakfast, Summer Food Service, and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA