No Child Left Behind
"Parent Involvement and Extended Learning Activities in School Improvement Plans in the Midwest Region"
An analysis of 1,400 school improvement plans from Title I schools in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin from the 2007-08 school year found that more than 90 percent included at least one “potentially effective” parent-involvement activity, and 70 percent included at least one extended-learning activity, such as a before-school,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY