Wavering District Back on RTT Track
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan’s decision to back Delaware officials who planned to withhold $11 million from the Christina school district for reneging on school turnaround plans serves as a warning to other districts that might want to backtrack on their Race...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations